"THE BLOG FOR A QUALITY WASTE OF TIME"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saturday Song Selection, Sunday Bonus - Out of Sight, Out of Mind


As was the case with last weekend's, Broadway.com poll, the public is demanding more from A Tale of Two Cities - and who am I to keep people wanting? So, in this very special instance, I present a bonus Sunday Song Selection. Now, I guess, I could keep doing this for a couple of more days - Monday Music Madness, Tuesday Tune-day - but then, I've got nothing. As you'll discover, if you haven't already, I'm really quite the simple soul and I can be easily amused by alliteration - but then I must move on to other shiny and colorful distractions. So, for today, enjoy song number two from the wonderful Broadway musical, A Tale of Two Cities. This is Natalie Toro, as Madame Defarge, performing the rousing and emotional, "Out of Sight, Out of Mind," recorded, by a fan, at Broadway Live on Bryant Park. For even more, I understand that Amazon would be more than pleased to share the CD and/or DVD with you for an extremely, reasonable remuneration (ah, the first shameless plug on my blog but, by Crom, I will never subtlety suggest anything that I do not truly believe in.) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment